The other day Bryce was working on a 48 piece puzzle that he just couldn't quite figure out and he muttered to himself, "This is getting ridiculous". That wasn't ridiculous but here some things that are...
Lila thinking that stripes on stripes go well together. Even more ridiculous we let her go out in public looking like that.
Bryce going from refusing to wear a coat to insisting on wearing two coats.
Bryce's reaction when he found out he was going to get a hair cut.
And of course his reaction during a haircut. Now that is RIDICULOUS
Saturday, December 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Ha ha! Too funny! I'm trying to decide which of Bryce's parents uses the word ridiculous:)I think I've heard Michael use the word a time or two:) Lila has her sense of fashion. She is such a cutie, I'm sure people thought her outfit was darling.
That picture of Bryce wearing two coats made me crack up. Too funny!
Post a Comment