Thursday, December 06, 2012

A visit to Santa

Ooops.  I realize it's been a while since I posted.  I need to get better about that.  We've been enjoying the unseasonably warm weather and we've been spending a lot of time playing outside.  And of course we have been getting ready for Christmas.

 Last weekend we went to visit Santa and here are the kids wish list.

Max: A small track for little cars and a little Legos
Lila: A big, big Barbie house and some Barbies
Bryce:  NOTHING - he screamed this  defiantly at Santa when Santa asked what he wanted.  He wouldn't get near him.



Here's the kids in the really cool mudroom Grandpa Albert built.  They are all so funny in their own way.   Here are some funny things they have said recently.

Max
I was having a conversation with Max about the stories he writes in school.

Me: "So do you ever write about Daddy?"
Max: "Sometimes"
Me: "Do you ever write about Mommy?"
Max:  He chuckles to himself. "Well no mommy it needs to be about something exciting"

Lila 

Me: "Are you excited about school tomorrow?"
Lila: "No, I don't  like the crusts." 
Me: "You mean the crusts on your sandwich that I pack?"
Lila  "Yes"
Me: "So if I take off the crusts, you will be excited to go to school?"
Lila: "Yes"
That makes perfect sense.

Bryce
"Mommy get these pants (they were not sweatpants) out of my drawer!!  A monster put them in there!"

3 comments:

judy said...

Your kids are too cute and funny!! =0)
I love your posts and I give you and A+ even if Max doesn't think you are exciting. =o)

judy said...

Your kids are too cute and funny!! =0)
I love your posts and I give you and A+ even if Max doesn't think you are exciting. =o)

Barb Snyder said...

Thanks for the new post! I had to chuckle at the things your kids said. Has Bryce changed his mind about not wanting anything for Christmas? :)