
and bringing in the groceries....
Ok so they really weren't helping, but they like to think they were.
It's hard to believe that Bryce is almost 2 months old already. He is still sleeping really well and only waking up once a night. That's a miracle in this household. It's a good thing b/c I am pretty much exhausted by the end of the day and need my sleep. Max has also decided he never wants to watch tv. He told me he should only be allowed to watch tv on special days. We rarely let Max watch tv, but now I was hoping mommy could get a little break during the day. Maybe he'll change his mind soon.
Bryce really is a good baby. His fussiness seems to be subsiding and we are thankful for that. Max continues to be about the best big brother. Max has slept with a stuffed teddy bear named teddy for his entire life. The other night he decided he was going to share with Bryce and Bryce could have it now. I hope Max always stays this sweet! I'm sure that's wishful thinking.

Then there is Lila. It seems like overnight Max and Lila have switched places. Max used to be the most demanding, high maintenance child I could imagine, and now suddenly Lila is. I think she realizes she is not getting the attention she used to and she is not happy about it. She used to be very laid back and now she definitely has her mind made up and is constantly throwing fits. She really just wants me to walk around and hold her all day long. Her is a picture of her throwing a fit b/c she wanted one more green bowl and Max was playing with it. The drama. Hopefully she will go back to her old self again soon. I want my sweet little girl back! I'm guessing this is just the start of the terrible twos, so it might be a while.

1 comment:
Oh Tina, what precious children you have! I love the pictures & I had to chuckle at the one of Lila. We're looking forward to seeing you at the end of the month.
Barb
Post a Comment