

Here are a couple of pics from Christmas morning. Lila couldn't have cared less about the presents and Max was more excited he got cinamon rolls for breakfast than anything. Maybe next year they'll be more into it.

Max and Lila are loving the snow. They love to have Daddy take them sledding. It's a little too cold for mommy.
I am officially 36 weeks now which is our safety zone. I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and nothing has changed. I wasn't able to see my doctor but the doctor that I did see said that they would not want me to go much past 38 weeks. Hopefully my doctor agrees. There are a couple of reasons for being induced. 1) All of the complications I had with Max 2) I am terrified of accidentally having a home birth. I didn't know I was in labor with Lila. People always said you will know. I did not know. My contractions just didn't hurt. We went to the hospital just b/c I didn't feel right and was 4 cm dilated at my last appointment. I was 8 cm dilated when we got to the hospital. So the doctor's want to make sure that I make it to the hospital. After all that we've gone thru to keep this baby safe inside it's a little ironic that I will likely be induced. :)

2 comments:
The pictures are so precious!
I'm so happy you are now in the safety zone. We will be anxiously awaiting news of the baby's arrival. Have you decided on names yet?
Blessings to all of you and may you have a wonderful New Year!
Love,
Barb
We have not decided on names yet. We are just going to have to wait to see this little one to determine what his/her name is. Now it can't come soon enough!
Post a Comment