It's official, Max's favorite holiday is definitely Easter. I think he takes after his daddy and food is his first love. We had an Easter egg hunt and Grandma Patty and I filled eggs with candy, stickers and a few toys. While the new toys and stickers were nice, when he opened an egg with a 'treat' he totally lit up. Max always seems to amaze us with the amount of food he eats. We had a big traditional Easter lunch with Ham, fruit, casseroles, etc. Max ate his normal amount which is definitely more than I eat and almost as much as Michael does. We went for a walk later on in the day after his nap and about halfway through our walk Max turned around and asked us what we were having for dinner. The kid loves to eat!!
Lila didn't get into Easter as much but she still had fun. She has to be ab
out the happiest baby ever. She is almost always smiling and laughing, and clapping for herself. She is very proud of herself for everything. She started eating table food this week and now has zero interest in baby food. Unfortunately she can't eat very much, since she doesn't have teeth but at least she is eating something.

1 comment:
Seriously... I made my last comment and the Easter post showed up!! -o}
Too cute! Yesterday we heard how much Kyle eats. Maybe Max takes after Kyle!
Post a Comment