We just got back from the zoo today. Michael took the day off and we thought it would be fun to have a family day at the zoo. I had never been to the Indianapolis zoo before, so I was really looking forward to it. We thought Max would really enjoy seeing all of the animals but I think his favorite animal was a duck and his favorite thing was the playground. Next time we'll save the $50 and just go to the park. :)
Friday, April 24, 2009
Day at the zoo
We just got back from the zoo today. Michael took the day off and we thought it would be fun to have a family day at the zoo. I had never been to the Indianapolis zoo before, so I was really looking forward to it. We thought Max would really enjoy seeing all of the animals but I think his favorite animal was a duck and his favorite thing was the playground. Next time we'll save the $50 and just go to the park. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Keep posting the pictures.
Grandpa Martin
Post a Comment