So when we were potty training we bought balloons for a potty party when Max was done w/ his boot camp. Well 4 weeks later and the balloons are still as full as the day we blew them up. I really thought they would deflate in a day or two but they are showing no signs. I can't tell you how tired I am of the balloons. That's the only thing Max wants to play with. We play tag, run through the balloons, play hide and seek with balloons, the balloons take naps. Anything Iyou can think of, and I am quickly running out of games to play with balloons so please if anyone has any suggestions please share. Today we had to take pictures with the balloons. I'm not talking about just one picture. I'm talking about each of the 10 balloons had to get their picture taken with Max separately with several different poses per balloon. So I think I took about 50. Here are a few of our favorites.
Here is Lila pretending to crawl. I say pretending b/c she sure looks like she is crawling but she's not. She's so close just not quite there yet. It'll be any day now.

No comments:
Post a Comment