Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Lila's on the Move

Ok, Lila's not crawling yet but she is somehow managing to move. I'll put her down in one spot and a few minutes later she'll be a couple of feet away. I think she's just scooting around on her bottom. Max never did this, but I'm guessing that it won't be long before she starts crawling. Then my world will certainly change. Baby gates are going to have to go up everywhere. It was much easier in the old house when there was only one level. I don't think Max is going to like the baby gates very much. He likes free reign on the house.
Here's a picture of Max and Chloe showing off their Valentine's Day stickers. We get together with Chloe and her mommy almost every Wednesday for a play date. The kids have fun together and it's nice to have some adult time too. I was very proud of Max when Chloe left he said 'Thank you for the stickers Chloe' w/o being prompted. What a good boy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun keeping up with that little girl! ;)

Nene

judy said...

My girls could both get around before they crawled... Either they rolled or pulled themselves... Whichever got them where they wanted to go the fastest. I was amazed when I first realized that Kristy could move herself out to the kitchen from the living room without crawling!