Tina always tries to keep our dinners very simple (less time in the kitchen, more time playing with the kids), but I don't think she's ever made anything I haven't liked. And she tries to introduce new items into our lineup of 20 or so regulars. Recently she's introduced a delicious stuffed pepper recipe. I thought it was worthy of a picture. Next to the kids, food is probably my next love, so I do like to talk about it.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Mmmm!
Tina always tries to keep our dinners very simple (less time in the kitchen, more time playing with the kids), but I don't think she's ever made anything I haven't liked. And she tries to introduce new items into our lineup of 20 or so regulars. Recently she's introduced a delicious stuffed pepper recipe. I thought it was worthy of a picture. Next to the kids, food is probably my next love, so I do like to talk about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment