Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Trampoline

Well Michael has been telling me forever that we needed to get a trampoline. We do not need a trampoline. Lucky for us, our neighbors just got one. Please note the sarcasm. While Michael is ecstatic about this, I am not for a whole bunch of reasons. Mostly I am concerned about safety. Mostly for Michael's safety, but for Max's too. Michael sometimes still thinks he is still in high school pole vaulting and cliff diving. I would be lost without him, so I don't want anything to happen to him. The first time Max went on it he was so excited running around giggling like crazy. The next night he was a little bit more hesitant. I think b/c he was suffering from a mild concussion. Although he didn't fall down on the trampoline, he now thinks every surface should bounce like a trampoline. He was trying to jump on the driveway, concrete is not very bouncy, and he bit it pretty hard. He had a huge lump on the side of his head and when he came in he was standing there and then all of a sudden just fell over and couldn't really stand up. I guess this is just the first in many things that I will be scared that Max does. I better get used to it. I'll try to post some pics once we get some.

1 comment:

judy said...

mmmmmmmmmmm..... How many prayers did Patty have to say for Michael?!?!?!!?!?
I have a feeling you will be saying just as many for Max.