Monday, August 18, 2008

"Oh Cap"

Well Max has heard this saying a few too many times from somebody in the house and has started saying it when he drops something. I quickly instructed him that he should say "uh oh" instead. And apparently one of the adults in the house should also start doing the same. :)

No pics just yet. We took some this weekend since we had quite a few visitors, but the camera is just too far away right now. Maybe we'll post some in a few days. Have you noticed the posts have not been coming so quickly since, I don't know, Lila's arrival? Yeah, I think everyone in this household, except for those 2 years and under, is pretty drained by the end of the day.

Peace out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've noticed there are fewer posts and I'm always checking for new ones. It's always fun to hear what kids repeat of things they've heard, except when it's your own kids!
Barb