Lila is growing like a weed. Max was big at this age too, but Lila is huge. I bought her some 3-6 month clothes this weekend and that was probably a mistake. We should have just skipped those. They are almost too small already. We have her 2 month doctor's appointment next week and I am curious to see how much she weighs. She is starting to smile and I think we finally got a picture of it.
Max is ornery as ever and just the sweetest little boy all at the same time....kinda like his daddy. Here's a picture of him desperately needing a hair cut. He got one that day. Unfortunately Max got a couple of things from his mommy too, like his clumsiness and his ability to be sidetracked. We went for a walk this morning ( in an effort to tire him out) and he rode his tricycle. Well we saw some ducks and Max loves ducks, so he didn't want to leave. Just at that moment Lila decided to scream uncontrolably. She was ready to get home. So after the ducks it took about 45 minutes to walk about 3 blocks. Max had to stop and look at every rock, tree, crack in the road, etc. I was carrying a crying Lila, pushing the stroller and trying to get Max to focus and hurry up all at the same time. Explaining focus to a 2 year old is not an easy concept. Good thing God blessed me with patience. :)

3 comments:
What cute kids! I can't believe how big Lila is. I'm so anxious to meet her.
Barb
Which is why I work and Tina stays home. I was not blessed with patience to any degree!
Now you understand why some people say you aren't truly a parent until you have more than one child.:) It requires much more patience and the ability to multi task. I'm sure you are great at both of them!!! Lila is such a peanut with a cute little round face. I'm glad Max is so curious---he sounds like a typical 2 yr old adventurous boy.
I'm coming to Indy next week-end to visit Marie----maybe we can pop over for a little bit or go to dinner if it isn't too much work. Let me know via e-mail.
Love to All,
Amy
Post a Comment