We went to the ENT this morning. Max did great. He had a hearing test and did well so he doesn't have any hearing loss, which we are thankful for. He didn't have any ear infections now but the doctor said given his history it was just a matter of time before he got another one. His main concern was that the summer months are supposed to be better for ear infections and it wasn't a good sign that he had them throughout the summer. So we made an appointment for next Friday for Max to get tubes. They will last about a year. Hopefully he will out grow the ear infections by then.
Michael came down with the flu last night and is home sick today. I definitely think that between Max and Michael, Michael gets the award for being the biggest baby. :) I'm hoping I don't get it....it is really awful.
Tuesday, October 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The tubes will seem like a miracle. Ethan had countless ear infections... He had his put in at about 18 months and here we are almost 2 years later and they are still in. He has had a total of 3 ear infections since (which is AWESOME compared to what he was dealing wit) and now it is time to think about having them removed if they don't fall out soon. Having your child put out is the hardest part, but it is probably the quickest procedure in the world. He will do great! ...Keep us posted and I will be thinking of you guys. ...Amanda Evers
Michael and Tina, I'm just saying Amen to Amanda! =o}
22 1/2 years later....... I can still remember that it was the right thing to do for Kathy (at 18 months). And it was the same kind of deal. We were getting close to the winter months.... I don't think Kathy had any ear aches after she had her tubes in.
Judy
Post a Comment