Michael and I moved this weekend to our new house. We are so excited. It's in a great older neighborhood and we have already met a ton of new neighbors with lots of kids. Max should have lots of new friends. The house needs a lot of work, but we will hopefully be there a long time so we have plenty of time to do all of the projects.
We had a lot of great help this weekend with painting and moving. So a big thank you to all of our friends and familly that helped. Here are a couple of pictures of the work in progress.
Lots of trees and a big yard for Max to play in!

4 comments:
Congratulations on your move! I'm glad everything worked out and wish you all the best as you get settled into your new home. Looks like Max will have lots of room to play in the house too, along with the big yard. Let us know your new address. Take care.
WOW!!!! That house looks huge!!
Michael, are you going to be fruitful and multiply like your grandpa Bontrager?!?! hee hee :):) And you and Tina could probably find a space in that huge house for your mom ... when the time comes that you need to wipe her butt. Sorry, I'm laughing out loud to myself! =p
Seriously, I am sure you will love your new home!
I always love looking at the huge houses in older neighborhoods... wondering what kind of people
live(d) in them.
Now I know... :)
Congratulations!!
Judy
WoW looks amazing can't wait to visit (but I'll wait til all the work is done heehee)!! ~Marie
I can't wait to come see your house AND babysit Max!
Nene
Post a Comment