Sunday, April 15, 2007

Busy Boy

Below is Max at Easter...we realized we didn't have a chance to take too many pics as he was a little cranky that day after church, but we snapped one with Grandma O after a nap.



Max is starting to discover all new sorts of things now. He has started to clap his hands quite often to show us how proud he is for doing things. He waved goodbye this weekend for the first time. He is making all sorts of noises and sounds...very chatty. But he still loves crawling after Whatley and her favorite toy. And she still hates it. Max also turned 10 months this weekend! I think Tina really misses her little baby. But I am really enjoying how much he is able to interact with us now. Mommy thought it would be a good idea to let Max help out with some of the cooking. I didn't think so.

Grandma and Grandpa Bontrager were down this past Saturday for the day and brought Max's oldest cousin Malorie. At one point we had everyone in Max's room, not really sure why as it is the smallest room in the house. I think Malorie was pretty bored (grandpa too), but Max had a lot of fun playing with all the new people, and grandpa's tools.

And we think that he might be teething. I know we have said this since he was 3 months, but we might be right finally. Bath time is always fun, it can calm Max in the most crankiest and fussiest of times!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

i love the pic with max and grandma! he is such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

I love your pics! Looks to me like you have the makings of a world class chef! Did you have fun cleaning up after Max was done cooking?

Michael said...

Thankfully Tina was smart enough to do the 'cooking' while I was not around...as I would not have liked that much.