

I posted a couple of more pictures from our trip to Arizona. As Michael said we had such a nice relaxing trip and it's so hard to be back in Indiana.
What's happening with the baby....Baby Bontrager has finally reached the one pound mark and he is 20 cm long. He has fingernails and toenails. I guess he didn't do too much growing this week, but mom sure has. I have gained about 15 pounds so far throughout the pregnancy. I read that my uterus is the size of a soccer ball, which makes sense because I look like I have a soccer ball underneath my shirt. I got my first 'Wow you're really big' comment yesterday from a stranger. I actually thought it was funny, but we'll see how I feel in another 3 months when someone calls me big! It's just nice to know that our son is growing bigger and stronger everyday.
Michael and I have signed up to take some newborn care classes at the hospital in April. He still thinks he can get away with not changing a diaper. We will see how long that lasts but I am guessing not more than a day. Sorry Honey!! :)

7 comments:
Hey Tina,
Michael could just check with his Uncle Jeff on how to change a diaper. He was very skilled at changing messy diapers.
Of course Jeff did require a Kleenex stuffed up each nostril as he was changing a diaper, but otherwise... very skilled. :)
Judy
I was going to tell Michael the same thing, but Judy beat me to it! I saw Jeff use that method more than once:-)
I am very offended! You are making fun of me. He only did that with me and not the two boys (so he says). And he says he only had to do that until he got used to how stinky I was. :(
NO, Marie, we're making fun of your dad....and actually it was Trevor's diapers I saw him change. It was at our house and I had to get the kleenex box for him. I didn't know at the time that he would be stuffing them up his nose.
classes or not I bet we will still hear a story about Michael getting sprayed by his precious sons magic fire hose.
Yes Jeff used the Kleenex method for all 3 of the kids--duh---you ALL smelled. If it got him to change the diapers I didnt care!!
Remember Tina and Michael---never leave a fire hose unattended and make sure you clean all those little cracks,creases,and crevices.
It'll be a peice of cake!
I only used the tissue to entertain the kids so they won't squirm so much so it was easier to change the freakin diaper. Like I didn't have better things to do. Geez...
Post a Comment