Sunday, January 24, 2016

Happy 6th Birthday Bryce!



It's hard to believe our baby is 6.  It's been a big year for Bryce as he started kindergarten.  I miss having any kiddos at home but it's hard to be too sad when I know what a good time he is having at school.  It's been fun to watch his personality really explode. According to Bryce, he pretty much rules the school.  He's not real sure why he can't just skip kindergarten and go straight to first grade.  Kindergarten is soooo easy. As you can tell confidence is not an issue.  He is a super fun, caring, crazy smart kid who seems to make people fall in love with him when they meet him.  Teachers and office workers will stop me in the hall when I'm there volunteering to tell me how much they love Bryce.  He also tells me multiple girls in his class want to marry him.  It's tough being so loved.  He's still a pretty laid back kid unless it involves eating something he doesn't want to or wearing dress up clothes.  He has strong opinions when it comes to that.  He has no idea he is the smallest kid in his class, hopefully he won't notice for at least another year or two.  He and Lila are still best friends.  It's so sweet.  I hope it lasts for a while.  :)  We love you Bryce!  Happy birthday, we couldn't imagine our family without you.

This year Bryce got to have a birthday party at a Bounce place nearby.  He had a great time and loved the big purple chair. 

My Favorite Food is: Pancakes
My Favorite Sport to play is: Soccer
The best show on television is: Football
The coolest person on earth is:  Mom
My  favorite thing to learn about in school is:   Math
The thing I do the most awesomely is:  Play Soccer, no wait football
If I could go anywhere in the world, I’d go to:   A tie with dave and busters and Florida
My favorite color is: Blue & red are tied
When I grow up I’m going to become a:  Something that makes lots of money
My current favorite song is: Jingle Bells , Batman smells
The book I’m loving right now is:  Captain Awesome
The words that describe me are:  awesome, cool
When I was little I used: scoot
My Favorite season of the year is: Winter b/c we can go sledding
The absolute best thing about summer is:  No school and Popsicles are a tie
The snack I like the best:  Graham cracker, strawberry frozen treat
One food that I really dislike: Quiche
My best friend is:  Cole then Joey, then TJ
If I had one wish it would be:  That I could fly anywhere

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved reading about Bryce! What a super kid he is.
I like the new photo at the top of the blog.