People always say enjoy every minute with your kids b/c they will grow up too fast. Sometimes I wish I could slow down the clock b/c I already think they are growing up too fast. Here are some reasons why.
Bryce - No longer saying mama. It's almost always 'mommy, mommy' and most of the time I can't tell Bryce and Lila apart if they are in a different room and I just hear them.
Lila - Going off to dance class holding her best friends hand, not mine. Bittersweet.
Max - Wishing school was everyday, so he could play with his friends.
The big one is Max is REALLY questioning the existence of Santa this year. He is just like his daddy. He is so analytical and has to have every, single detailed explained or he is not satisfied. Below are questions he's asked.
Where does Santa live?
How come no one can go there?
How many elves does he have?
How can they make so many toys?
How can he eat so many cookies in one night w/o getting a belly ache?
How can he visit so many houses in one night?
The list goes on and on....
I was hoping to get a few more years out of him on Santa. It's such a magical time when they get so excited and they believe everything we tell them.
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It really is the saddest thing ever :(
Post a Comment