Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Picture Time

So it was that time of year when I wanted to get a professional picture of the kids. The last time I took all 3 it was a disaster, but I thought I'm a more experienced mother of 3 now...I'm sure I can handle it. Notice there is not a picture posted of all three kids. Why? Because none were taken. We had a good morning. Everyone was in a good mood. I thought, 'this will be a success'. It wasn't. As soon as we got to the picture place, Bryce panicked. Not sure what he thought was going to happen, but he did not like it. He screamed the entire time we were there. I mean SCREAMED. I think he is going through some separation anxiety now. He was fine if I was holding him, but as soon as I set him down he wailed. Max tried holding him, I tried bribing him w/ food but nothing seemed to work. The photographer just stared at me. She didn't even try. I guess she thought he was beyond help. So Lila and Max got a couple of pictures taken and since it was such a disaster they gave me a couple of free pictures of Max & Lila. I guess we might have to take a full family picture w/ Michael and I to get all of the kids to smile.

So here is happy Bryce carrying his favorite thing. Socks. Not sure what the obsession is but he loves to go into Lila's room, open her sock drawer, and rummage through until he finds the most colorful socks. Then he carries them around with him very proudly.

Aside from 'oh uh' his favorite thing to say is 'Iwan (insert whatever he wants here) It's pretty funny. It's usually Iwanthat, which is one of Lila's favorite things to say. He's talking a lot now and is absolutely showing his devious side. This one is going to be trouble. He's back to contending for the worst eater award. Here's a picture of him eating off the floor. He loves to eat off of the floor. He is so quick that he gets the cereal out before I can stop him. It's gross and a big mess. I wish he would stop that. He's figured out that if he gets into the pantry he can reach the cereal. Our other kids never figured this out. I am going to try to bulk him up for his next doctor's appointment b/c he is off the charts now (in a bad way).

1 comment:

Barb Snyder said...

Tina, you do such a good job taking pictures of you kids, who needs a professional who just stares at you?

Bryce devious? That cute innocent face? I say let him eat off the floor...it might help bulk him up.:)

It was so good seeing you all last weekend!