Here's Bryce trying to play with the Christmas tree. That only lasted a day. Now we have a gate surrounding the tree. We were too worried he was going to pull it over on himself.
Saturday, November 27, 2010
Favorite Things
We don't have too much new to report. So I thought I'd just post some pictures of the kids doing some of their favorite things.
Standing looking longingly out the window. "Why can't we go outside and play? It's so boring inside." Mommy doesn't do outside in the months of November - March. Too cold.
This is Bryce's absolute favorite thing right now. He loves to sit on the tractor and be pushed around. He cries hysterically when I take him off. Otherwise he sits expressionless. He is definitely showing some similarities to his older brother. He is getting frustrated when he can't open and close doors and books, etc. He's got no interest in reading and would prefer to be held constantly. He has started to crawl the past couple of days on his own w/o being forced to and he might be realizing it is faster than scooting. We'll see.
Max & Lila watching SuperWhy. Lila doesn't really like it but Max does. Therefore Lila claims to love it.
Max & Lila loving each other. I can't believe how old they look. They really are best friends right now and I hope it stays that way. We love watching them play together....at least when they are getting along.

Here's Bryce trying to play with the Christmas tree. That only lasted a day. Now we have a gate surrounding the tree. We were too worried he was going to pull it over on himself.
Here's Bryce trying to play with the Christmas tree. That only lasted a day. Now we have a gate surrounding the tree. We were too worried he was going to pull it over on himself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment