We had Bryce's 4 month appointment yesterday. He seemed to do a little better than last time with the shots so that was good news. He's definitely the smallest of the 3 kids, which scares me a little. Max and Lila are so tiny now, and they were big babies! Hopefully Bryce will continue to grow. I guess I can't expect to have big kids with Michael and me as parents. I posted some new pics on our photo gallery so you can take a look.
Height - 23 inches - 10th Percentile
Weight - 13 lbs 8 oz - 25th Percentile
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Tina, as long as your children are healthy and eating well, I don't think you need to worry about their size.
I looked at the new pictures in your photo gallery. They are great!
Barb
Post a Comment