Thursday, December 18, 2008
What a week
Well what could be worse than having a broken tailbone while taking care of a toddler and an infant? Having a broken tailbone while taking care of a toddler and an infant with the flu. I tell ya I can't catch a break. I went to bed on Monday night and I knew I was getting sick. I woke up with a fever of about 102 and I knew I wasn't going to be able to hold anything down. I tried to tough it out since I knew Michael didn't have much vacation left, but he had to come home at noon. I couldn't take it anymore. Luckily I am feeling a little bit better today so Michael is headed back to work. I think he is more than ready to go back. He has been great thru this whole mess of mine. He's been wonderful with the kids and especially Max is going to miss his daddy today. Keep your good thoughts and prayers coming my way. I'm going to need them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Tina, I hope you get well real soon and that no one else gets sick (or breaks a tailbone).
Take care...
Love, Nene
Tina, I hope you're feeling much better. You guys have had some challenging times and we'll keep you in our prayers.
Take care.
Love, Barb
Post a Comment