Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Leaves of 2009


We have had a ton of leaves falling over the past couple of weeks and Max had so much fun playing in them. He loved to bury himself in them. He is doing really well and is just the funniest little boy. He now does something cute and will tell me 'Go get camera mommy. Take picture' Except we can't take a picture of him w/o him screaming 'CHEESE' while giving himself an underbite. He is still super quiet at school, and super loud when he is home. We are still trying to potty train w/ little success, but hopefully soon he will get it. We are tired of changing poopy diapers.

Lila is still a laid back little girl w/ super crazy hair. It just sticks straight up no matter what I do. If I let it go a few days w/o washing it the grease will at least weight it down a little. She is starting to get annoyed by her big brother which I'm sure is just the beginning. He just loves her so much and wants to smother her all of the time. That's about the only time she cries, when he is too close. She rolled over for the first time yesterday! I thought that maybe her eyes would be more of a hazel color like mine, but I'm pretty sure they are going to be dark like daddy's.

No comments: