Well we made the 2 1/2 hour drive up north this past weekend. We were a little nervous how Lila would do in the car but she was of course the best. She just got a little fussy, and that was it...not like Max when he was a baby. He cried the entire car ride. Max had a lot of fun playing with his cousins and visiting Grandma and Grandpa.
I finalized things with my office this week and they have agreed to let me work 10-15 hours a week from home which is really ideal. I'm going to try to work when the kids are sleeping. It'll be tiring but the extra income will sure be nice, and not sending the kids to daycare is even better. I just can't imagine going thru what we did with Max with Lila too. It was just too hard. I really love being at home with the kids.
Kids are crying....gotta go. :)

1 comment:
Thanks for the update Tina. Glad the trip went well and also glad you have the opportunity to work from home. I really hope I can meet Lila soon!!
Post a Comment