An update on Max's sleeping...Max one night decided that it was time to stop crying when we left the room. Now he screams 'Bye, Bye' and waves when we leave the room. What a difference. Max has been talking a lot more lately and it is so helpful knowing what he wants. Although it is helpful knowing what he wants...he is quite the demanding, particular little boy. He says 'Mommy up' when I am in the wrong place. He tells us 'Shoes on' and 'Outside Daddy' when he wants to go outside.
Max's Other Favorite Things
1) Daddy - (mommy has been sick and has not been able to play as much as Max would like)
2) Blueberries
3) Riding his tricycle (He can do this by himself now! Scary with our steep driveway)
4) Climbing into the car seat by himself (this will be a huge help when the baby comes)
5) Grocery Shopping (Particularly on sample day) We always give him crackers to occupy him while we shop, so as soon as he goes into the cart he asks for his crackers.
Tomorrow I am going to 33 weeks along in the pregnancy. This past week has been a bit rough as I was trying to recover from Bronchitis, but I am finally starting to feel better. We are so thankful that I have made it this far without any major complications. My belly is getting huge and baby girl is certainly letting me know she's there. She kicks all of the time. Michael and I are convinced my belly is even bigger this time than it was with Max. It really just sticks straight out. Pretty soon the stares will start.

1 comment:
Cute Cute Cute!! =0}
Post a Comment