Sunday, July 01, 2007

Fun Weekend

Max really played hard this weekend. I chased him around on the floor for several hours and he thought it was just the funniest thing ever. He would crawl away from me and stop, then I would say "daddy's gonna get you" crawl after him and tickle him. Then we'd do it again. I have lots of carpet burns on my knees and feet now.

We took him to our park but he wasn't too impressed with the swing or the slide. He does think that the couch is about the coolest jungle gym ever though. He crawls back and forth and stands along the back and of course tries to knock over the end tables and everything on them.
His teeth really are coming in. Four on the top, but still nothing on the bottom. He has been a little sensitive because of it this weekend. I guess it's good to get so many at the same time. Less drool and less pain in the long run I suppose.

Max has also started shaking his head to indicate "no" when we tell him not to feed Whatley or play in her dog dishes. But we get such a kick out of it, that he has starting to the shake for every question we ask him too. It's pretty funny cause he shakes that big head of his so hard his whole body moves with it.

Aunt Nene and Uncle Rich babysat on Saturday night so that Tina and I could go out to eat and to a movie. I guess Rich was having fun with the camera. Max looks scared, but I guess I would be too if this guy was watching me.
I think Rich just wanted to make the blog...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch! You could take those pictures off.

We did have fun watching Max and would be glad to do it again.

He was such a good little boy! (Must be his mom's side of the family. :))

Love, Aunt Nene

Anonymous said...

Rich looks just like Irvin!

Anonymous said...

We had such a wonderful time with Max. He was so good and happy.

We hope that we are invited to spend the evening with Max again sometime soon.

It seemed like Michael and Tina were happy too.

Rich

Anonymous said...

Aunt Judy is quite jealous that Riches got to baby-sit instead of her.
The videos are hilarious!! :):)
What a cutie!
Judy