Thursday, August 31, 2006

11 Weeks




Max is already 11 weeks old and is so big. He weights over 13 lbs now and is already wearing some 6 months clothing. He is smiling quite a bit and also crying quite a bit. He still loves to eat and his favorite place is still the changing table. Probably because he gets to be naked with no diapers. Not for long though, mom doesn't like getting peed on.

Next week I go back to work. The past 11 weeks have flown by! This will be a huge adjustment for me as I haven't worked since March and I don't want to leave Max! There will be a lot of changes as my company got bought out, and my boss is leaving. Luckily I still have my job and I'm hopeful they will be flexible with my schedule as my priorities have changed. Family is first now!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

what a handsome little guy. he is getting so big! tina, good luck going back to work. don't worry, max will do great and he will have lots of fun playing with all the new toys and other babies.

Anonymous said...

Max just gets cuter all the time! Sure would love to be able to give him hugs and kisses. I'm not sure what it is that makes the Martin great-grandkids want to be naked! Alan and Allison seem to enjoy being naked too.

Tina, we'll be praying for you as you return to work and make that adjustment.

Love,
Barb

judy said...

Max is so adorable!!!
Max fussing is just payback to Michael. Because even though Max is the cutest Bontrager Grandkid, Melanie was a better baby than Michael. :):)
Tina, I hope things are going okay for you back at work. Babies really do change your life and priorities.
Thinking of you and your sweet little family,
Judy

Rich and Anita said...

It looks like Max is very content and enjoying the good life...eating and sleeping.
Rich