Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Still No Baby



I'm just a little over 37 weeks and we are ready to have our baby at any time. It was so nice to get off of bedrest and get everything ready. But now that everything for the baby is ready, so am I! I'm getting bigger by the day. People often stare at me when I am out and I can hear the whispers. Michael and I went out to eat this weekend and the hostess was worried that I wasn't going to be able to fit in the booth!! I promise I am not THAT big! Here are a couple of more pictures of the nursery. We are still going to hang a book case to the wall, but after that we are done with decorating. Michael said I can't change my mind any more!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michael still hasn't learned that women are entitled to change their minds whenenver they want to? The nursery looks great. We're anxiously waiting to hear that baby Bontrager has made his arrival. Take Care.
Love and prayers,
Aunt Barb

Crystal said...

the nursery looks so cute. the little guy will be coming before you know it. just try to rest and take it easy.

Anonymous said...

Hi Michael and Tina, the nursery looks nice. Newman ought to enjoy it. Tina, even though you don't have to be on bedrest anymore you should probably still rest...cause the day is coming when you won't be able to!! :) Hope all goes well with the delivery once Newman decides to make his appearance. Take care.